- The types of personal information Groundswell Acupuncture collects about you through its Web sites; How it collects that information; The general purposes for which it collects such information; The types of organizations to which it discloses the information; The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
- Empowering you to choose: Whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
- Whether and the manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
- Assuring you that Groundswell Acupuncture: Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction; Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered; Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
- Ensuring accountability to individuals who believe that Groundswell Acupuncture has not complied with these privacy principles.
Our Accountability to You
Only those Groundswell Acupuncture employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by a Groundswell Acupuncture employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
Additionally, our information management systems are configured in such a way as to block or inhibit employees from accessing information that they have no authority to access.
The Accountability of Groundswell Acupuncture Agents and Business Partners
Our trusted vendors and business partners are responsible for processing or handling some of the information that we receive. These vendors and business partners are not authorized to use such information for purposes beyond those specified by us and are required to preserve the confidentiality with which we treat such information.
Notification of Changes